Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thing 21, Social Aggregators

Hmm, just signed up for a friendfeed. It seems like it's only helpful if all of your friends and contacts use friendfeed as well. 8hands looks more like what I need, except it's so darn ugly. I almost can't stand it. Also you have to download the application, which isn't useful to me. I want to be able to login to a webpage and see updates from gmail, twitter, flickr, and blogger all in one page, separated into little tabs. Plus like rss reader capabilities. This is kind of what netvibes does, but not quite well enough... Also it loads pretty slow. It also does concern me a little that I have to enter my login data at these 3rd party sites in order to aggregate my stuff. I will keep looking for the ideal solution! Actually I think the solution might just be widgets on my Mac Dashboard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try the flock browser

Dave
www.votetocracy.com